If you are a pregnant woman who is considering adoption, currently going through the process or has already completed an adoption, you know the importance of having the best adoption resources and information. Staying up to date with the current laws and trends, while also staying connected to the adoption community, is beneficial, no matter what stage of adoption you are experiencing.
With so many different websites and resources available, it’s hard to know where to look or who to trust.
To make your search easier, we have compiled a list of adoption resources that provide birth parents, adoptive families and adoptees the best information through adoption news articles, testimonials, blogs and more.
5 Websites to Find Helpful Adoption Articles
If you’re reading this article, you’ve already started your search in the right direction. Adoption-for-my-Baby.com is a great resource for women who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and would like to explore their adoption options.
From detailed information on the adoption process, to articles about adoption stories, to specific city and state content, our website keeps you up to date on everything involved with the latest adoption news. We are constantly updating our site with more content and the newest changes to adoption requirements or regulations, so make sure to visit often.
Other adoption websites you may consider visiting are below:
- AmericanAdoptions.com: Whether you are a pregnant woman, adoptive parent or an adoptee, American Adoptions provides plenty of up-to-date adoption articles for parents (birth and adoptive) and adoptees to help you throughout the entire process. As one of the largest national domestic adoption agencies in the United States with more than 25 years of experience, American Adoptions is a well-trusted resource throughout the adoption community. On this site, you can explore different adoption articles and blogs, sign up for newsletters and even contact an adoption specialist for more information.
- ConsideringAdoption.com: This website speaks to anyone considering one of the many forms of adoption. Through foster care, international and domestic adoption articles, you will be able to find the information to pursue an adoption or to become better educated on the process itself. With city- and state-specific information available, this in-depth adoption site is a great place to begin your research.
- AdoptiveFamilies.com: This site hosts the online version of their adoption magazine articles, providing you with informational guides, suggested literature to read, advice and guidance columns, adoption news, state- and city-specific content and more. If you appreciate the website, you may consider subscribing to their monthly magazine.
- Adoption.com: Sponsored by the Gladney Center for Adoption, here you will find beneficial resources; adoption news articles for birth parents, adoptees and adoptive families; links to adoption professionals and more.
- NightLight.org: Providing information for prospective birth mothers, as well as adoptive families, night light provides resources needed to begin the adoption process.
These are just a few of the websites that will keep you updated on adoption news. As you will see throughout your research, there are thousands of different resources available. Make sure you are obtaining the most accurate and updated information available.
If you ever have any questions, you can always contact us here and we’ll refer you to a trained adoption professional.
5 Media Sources for Adoption News
Adoption articles are not just limited to agency or adoption-focused websites. Many news outlets have their own designated sections to cover adoption news and stories via adoption newspaper articles published through print and digital media. A few of the most reliable resources are listed below:
- The New York Times: One of the leading newspaper publications in the United States, the New York Times is a useful resource for more in-depth adoption articles and informative pieces. Covering adoption both nationally and internationally, the New York Times adoption section is a great place to find the latest adoption information.
- The Associated Press: This world-renowned outlet provides well-researched adoption articles that appear in publications around the world. With adoption magazine articles, televised news copy, adoption journal articles and more, the AP shines light on all types of adoption and the components involved, nationally and internationally.
- The Huff Post: As a well-known and trusted news publication, the Huff Post is a reliable source for adoption news articles, updated laws and regulations, articles about adoption stories, celebrity adoptions, tips, general advice and much more. It is a go-to source for all of your adoption needs.
- U.S. News & World Report: Much like the other listed publications, U.S. News & World report is a credible source for adoption news. Their website has a dedicated adoption section which provides information on all types of adoption topics and issues.
- The Guardian: With articles ranging from opinion pieces, to worldwide adoption news, the Guardian is a great resource for adoption information.
Other Adoption News Sources
We’ve listed some of the best adoption and news-based resources available to help you find adoption articles, but there are others to consider as well. Government sites, local news, social media accounts and various others can all provide important adoption articles and information you may need during your research.
If you desire further information, you can always speak with an adoption professional, without any obligation. They will be able to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the resources you need, no matter what stage you are at in the adoption process.