If you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, you may be considering adoption in Bellevue, NE which is an unplanned pregnancy option that benefits everyone involved.
You can contact us online today to be connected with one of our experienced adoption professionals.
How do you place your baby for adoption in Bellevue?
Here are the three basic steps for placing your baby for adoption:
Step 2: Choose adoptive parents for your baby with the help of adoption matching services.
Step 3: Give birth and sign adoption paperwork for consent.
When you work with an adoption agency that you trust, you can have the best possible experience for adoption in Bellevue.
How to Give Your Baby Up for Adoption in Bellevue [The Adoption Process]
This guide on adoption in Bellevue, NE can answer many of your questions about what to expect during the adoption process.
All adoptions are different, but the following three steps for adoption in Bellevue are a good place to start when you’re learning about the adoption process.
Step 1: Contact an Adoption Agency to Get Help Creating your Adoption Plan
Once you have determined that adoption could be right for you, then you can find an adoption agency that fits your needs.
First, you should know that not all adoption agencies are the same. Adoption agencies in Bellevue exist to help you have an adoption in Bellevue that is as safe, ethical, and stress-free as possible:
- You are not required to work with an adoption agency in Bellevue. However, it is recommended because of the comprehensive adoption support that you can receive.
- If you choose not to work with an adoption agency, you must work with an adoption attorney.
Next, your adoption plan is an outline of everything that you want for yourself and your baby when you choose adoption in Bellevue.
The adoption plan includes information about:
- The type of parents that you want your child to have
- Where you want your child to live
- The type of education you want for your child
- If you want your child to have siblings
- And more
Finally, if you need help choosing an adoption agency, contact us online to get the help that you need from an adoption professional.
Step 2: Choose Adoptive Parents for Your Baby with the Help of Adoption Matching Services
An important part of placing your baby for adoption in Bellevue is choosing your baby’s adoptive family.
Your adoption agency in Bellevue will offer matching services to help you find adoption opportunities.
Here are three things to know about finding adoptive parents through matching services:
- There are hundreds of waiting adoptive family profiles of couples looking to adopt a child.
- There are adoption agencies that are local, meaning they only work with families in Nebraska.
- National adoption agencies work with families all over the U.S., giving you a better chance of finding the perfect parents for your baby.
It is important to feel comfortable and confident in the parents that you choose when you place your baby for adoption in Bellevue. You deserve peace of mind about your child’s future.
Step 3: Give Birth and Sign Adoption Paperwork for Consent.
When it’s time for you to give birth for adoption in Bellevue, there are a few important things that you should know to help you have the best possible birth experience.
First, when you create your adoption plan, you will also choose everything that you want for your birth experience. This is known as your birth plan, and it will cover questions like:
- At which hospital do you want give birth?
- Do you want your baby’s adoptive parents present during childbirth?
- What type of birth do you want to have?
- How much time do you want to spend with your newborn?
Next, you should know that all states have different laws about when you can sign adoption paperwork for consent. According to Nebraska adoption laws, you can sign the paperwork for consent to an adoption in Bellevue 48 hours after your baby is born. But don’t worry, your adoption specialist and your adoption attorney will help you navigate this waiting period in a way that works best for you.
Finally, there are three things that you should know before signing paperwork for consent to an adoption in Bellevue:
- It is important to know that adoption in Bellevue is right for you before your sign adoption paperwork for consent.
- Signing adoption paperwork for consent means that you are voluntarily terminating your parental rights.
- Once you sign the adoption paperwork for consent, you will no longer be your child’s legal parent.
Adoption in Bellevue means that you are placing your child with an adoptive family that is ready to raise a child. Terminating your parental rights can be an emotionally difficult decision and you can have access to adoption counseling to help you cope with life after adoption.
Adoption Agencies in Bellevue
There are many types of adoption agencies in Bellevue that can help you through your adoption process.
Here are three types of adoption agencies and how they can help you:
- Local adoption agencies help you place your baby for adoption in one state, like Nebraska.
- You can work with a national adoption agency if you want your child to live in another state. This option also gives you access to more adoptive families to choose from.
- Private adoption agencies in Bellevue are not owned by the state or federal government. This means that private adoption agencies can choose to work with adoptive families who fit their values.
Here are a few adoption agencies in Bellevue, or near Bellevue, that you can contact for information on how they can help you during your adoption in Bellevue:
- American Adoptions
- Adoption Consultants
- Nebraska Children’s Home Society
- Bethany Christian Services
- Chosen Parents Adoptions
Finding an Adoptive Family in Bellevue
When you get the help that you need to find a family for adoption in Bellevue, this is known as adoption matching services.
Here are the three steps to using adoption matching services:
Step 1: People who want to adopt a baby will choose what type of adoption agency they want to work with, and you’ll do the same.
Step 2: Your adoption agency in Bellevue will help you create an adoption plan that includes what type of adoptive parents you want your child to have. You get to view waiting adoptive families in adoption profiles.
Step 3: When you find a prospective adoptive parent profile that you like, your adoption specialist can contact those hopeful adoptive parents and let them know that you want them to adopt your baby.
If the waiting family accepts your adoption opportunity, then you have an adoption match. Most of the information that you need to know about adoptive families is in their prospective adoptive parent profile.
It is common to see the following information in profiles for adoption in Bellevue:
- Pictures of family members
- How the adoptive couple met
- What types of pets the family has
- Why they want to adopt a child
- Pictures of their children if they have other children already
- How they plan to raise their child
If you want to know more about the adoptive families that work with our adoption agency in Bellevue, you can contact us online for more information.
Getting Financial Assistance for Adoption in Bellevue
The cost of “giving baby up” for adoption in Bellevue, NE and across the U.S., is always free.
Having a baby can come with increased financial strain. But when you choose adoption, your financial assistance for adoption in Bellevue can ease your financial burden.
Here are examples of how financial assistance for adoption in Bellevue can help you:
- You don’t have to worry about having health insurance to cover your prenatal medical expenses. Having little to no health insurance means that your adoption specialist can help you apply for Medicaid to cover your maternity healthcare.
- You can get access to a trusted adoption attorney when you work with a full-service adoption agency in Bellevue, and the attorney fees are covered. If you do choose your own adoption attorney, that legal expense is eligible for coverage by your approved adoption financial assistance.
- You could qualify for having a certain amount of your living expenses paid. If affording food, clothing and shelter was difficult before you became pregnant, then it is likely going to be more difficult while you’re pregnant — this is why financial assistance for adoption in Bellevue is available to you.
If you can’t afford to raise your child right now then you can get the financial assistance for adoption in Bellevue that you need.
To learn more about the free cost of “giving up baby” for adoption in Bellevue and about financial assistance for adoption in Bellevue, you can contact us online at any time.
What’s Next for Your Unplanned Pregnancy?
If you’re facing an unplanned pregnancy and you’re not sure if adoption in Bellevue, NE is right for you, you can get unplanned pregnancy help at any point during your pregnancy.
When you are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, you have three pregnancy options:
- Raise your child and become a parent
- Place your child for adoption in Bellevue with an adoptive family
- Terminate your pregnancy through abortion
But, no one can tell you which unplanned pregnancy option is best for you — only you can make that decision. We’re here to help you find the support and information that you need to choose the right option for you.
Contacting an unplanned pregnancy helpline can be a good first step to making the best decision for you and your baby. You can also contact us online at any time to be connected with an adoption professional. You can get important information about each unplanned pregnancy option to help you make an informed decision.